Installation of the Data Packager is exactly the same as for North52 Business Process Activities (BPA). If you have North52 BPA already installed (version 573 or higher), all you need to do is apply a license key with the Data Packager enabled.
Please refer to the following articles for further information:
- Installation and Configuration
- Note Data Packager requires a user with System Administrator rights to create and execute Data Packages
- Accept the license agreement
- Apply your license key
- Retrieve Unique Organization (instance) ID
- Uninstalling BPA/Data Packager