After you install North52 BPA you will need to accept the license agreement before you can create & use any formulas. The following set of steps will walk you through this process.
Accept the license agreement
- Navigate to the list of solutions within your CRM deployment as shown in the first screenshot below.
- When the list appears double click on the North52 Business Process Activities one.
- Next click on the left hand navigation link named 'Configuration'.
- Now you should see two buttons as shown in the second screenshot.
- Click on the 'Accept license Agreement' button to accept the license.
- The process should take around 10 seconds & you should see the final screenshot below if all goes well.