After you install North52 BPA you will need to accept the license agreement before you can create & use any formulas. The following set of steps will walk you through this process.
Accept the license agreement
- Navigate to the list of solutions within your CRM deployment as shown in the first screenshot below.
- When the list appears double click on the North52 Business Process Activities one.
- Next click on the left hand navigation link named 'Configuration'.
- Now you should see two buttons as shown in the second screenshot.
- Click on the 'Accept license Agreement' button to accept the license.
- The process should take around 10 seconds & you should see the final screenshot below if all goes well.
Did you know?
You can easily schedule recurring processes or CRM record updates
Every business has recurring processes and tasks that need to be done on repeatable and scheduled basis. Microsoft Dynamics 365 users are often surprised to learn that it is difficult to achieve using standard functionality. The North52 Scheduler makes it easy to trigger workflows and/or advanced business logic for specific entity records on a scheduled basis.
Key features include:
- Create Recurring Schedules within Dynamics CRM
- Powerful Record Targeting - easily create queries to target a specific set of records
- High Performance - can process 100,000+ records on a scheduled basis
- Execute Workflow/Action or Update Entities
- Native to Dynamics 365