⚠️Please note if you are using Dynamics v8 or earlier, use the legacy information below.
If you need to uninstall North52 BPA you can follow these set of steps to do so.
- Delete all formulas (both active & non-active) within the system.
- Delete all schedules (both active & non-active) within the system.
- Delete any workflows or actions which contain a reference to the North52 Process Genie custom workflow activity step
- Navigate to https://make.powerapps.com and make sure you are in the correct environment on the top right-hand corner
- Remove any North52 WebResources from forms you may have placed them on & perform a Publish All Customizations operation.
- Delete the North52 Quick Ribbon solution (if installed)
- Delete the North52 Quick Button solution (if installed)
- Delete the North52 Quick Tile solution (if installed)
- Open the North52 App Start Page
- Click on show the administration options
- Click on the yellow Administration Operations button
- Select Uninstall Dependencies from the North52 Command Dropdown
- Click Execute
- In https://make.powerapps.com delete the North52 Business Process Activities solution (identifiable by its version number 1.0.0.XXX)