If you need to uninstall North52 BPA you can follow these set of steps to do so.
- Delete all formulas (both active & non-active) within the system.
- Delete all schedules (both active & non-active) within the system.
- Delete any workflows, actions or dialogs which contain a reference to the North52 Process Genie custom workflow activity step
- Remove the North52 Quick Ribbon solution
- Remove any North52 WebResources from forms you may have placed them on & perform a Publish All.
- Modify the sitemap to remove the reference to the North52 group element under Settings
- Remove the installed Bulk Record Deletion Jobs.
- Navigate to Settings -> Data Management -> Bulk Record Deletion
- Change the view to 'Recurring Bulk Deletion System Jobs'
- Select all the North52 related jobs & then under the 'More Actions' menu click cancel
- Remove the installed Data Maps.
- Navigate to Settings -> Data Management -> Data Maps
- Select all North52 related data maps & click the delete button
- Remove the solution.
- Navigate to Settings -> Solutions
- Select the solution 'North52FormulaManager' & click the delete button
If for some reason you still cannot delete the solution you
- Navigate to Settings -> Customizations
- Click on Plug-In Assemblies
- Next click on the node North52.FormulaManager
- Select the record with the name 'N52 Process Genie'
- Click the menu option 'Show Dependencies'
- Remove any of the dependencies that it shows