This set of steps will show you how to retrieve your unique organization ID for your Dynamics CRM deployment.
Retrieve Organization ID - Method 1
- Navigate to Settings -> Solutions
- Click 'North52 BPA'
- Click 'Open Configuration'
- Now the N52 Configuration entity will open
- Next find the field labelled Organization Id as shown in the screenshot below
- Now you can use this ID when making a purchase of N52 BPA Online
- Alternatively you can just send this Id to your contact at North52
Retrieve Organization ID - Method 2
Go to Settings > Customizations > Developer Resources
Your Org ID is under Instance Reference Information.
Did you know?
It is Faster, Easier and Smarter using North52
We help you deliver Dynamics 365 projects with complex decision logic/business rules:
Our no code business rules engine helps deliver CRM/CDS projects up to 10 times faster than using custom code.
Simple to use point-and-click interface to build simple or complex business rules.
Lower your project risk and slash ongoing maintenance costs.