In this scenario we will demonstrate how to delete a North52 Formula that has been deployed to an environment via a managed solution.
- Delete the formula from your source environment
- Export the Managed Solution again
- Delete the formula in your target environment
- Import managed solution via https://make.powerapps.com
Steps with Screenshots
Our Production environment contains two formulas. In this example, Demo Formula 1 is no longer required.
These formula were deployed via the managed solution called Test Managed Solution:
- Delete the Demo Formula 1 from the North52 App
- Open https://make.powerapps.com and select Solutions
- Import the updated solution
- When the import finishes, wait approximately 1 minute and then refresh the list of the solutions
- The old managed solution will be replaced by the new managed solution
- When you open the solution in Production now you will see the web resource for Formula 1 has been deleted
- The Formula has now been completely removed from the Production environment