In this scenario we will demonstrate how to delete a North52 formula that has been deployed to an environment via a managed solution.
Our Production environment contains two formulas. In this example, Formula 2 is no longer required.
These formula were deployed via the managed solution called Demo Solution:
- Open Settings > Solutions in the development environment and select the solution. Click on Clone Solution
- Enter the new version number / name as desired and click Save
- In the solution list, the version number will be changed to and the description will be updated to Upgrade of [solution name]
- Open the formula you want to delete in Settings -> N52 Formulas and then delete it
- The web resource for Formula 2 has been deleted from our solution
- Export the solution again from the development environment as a managed solution
- Import the managed solution into the Production environment
- Tick the box for Stage for upgrade
- When the import is completed click on the Apply Solution Upgrade button
- When you open the solution in Production now you will see the web resource for Formula 2 has been deleted
- The last step required is to open Settings > N52 Formulas in Production and delete Formula 2, at which point it will be completely removed from the Production environment