In this scenario, we want our Sale Manager to be brought in automatically to important Opportunities.
We will create a formula that adds our Sales Manager into the Team for any Opportunity that has an Est Revenue greater than 1 euro.
This formula will also remove our Sales Manager from this Team access if the Est. Revenue goes below 1 million 1 euro.
N52 Formula Manager Solution
The Formula Manager solution works like this:
- A formula of type 'Save - Perform Action' is created on the Opportunity entity
- This Formula will be triggered whenever an Opportunity is created or the Est. Revenue field is updated
- The formula will add the User John Grace to the Team Access for the Opportunity record if the Est Revenue is greater than 1 million euros
- It will also remove user John Grace if the Est Revenue goes below 1 million euros
N52 Formula Manager Steps
- Create a new formula of type 'Save - Perform Action'
- Set the Mode to 'Server Side'
- Set Event to 'Create & Update'
- Set Source Entity as 'Opportunity '
- Set Source Property to 'Est. Revenue'
- Click into the Formula Editor canvas
- Copy and paste the formula below into the Formula Editor
- Click Save
if(Containsdata([opportunity.owningteam.name.?]), If ([opportunity.estimatedvalue] > 1000000, AddUsersToTeam([opportunity.owningteam.name.?], FindValueQuickId('systemuser','John Grace')), RemoveUsersFromTeam( [opportunity.owningteam.name.?], FindValueQuickId('systemuser','John Grace'))) , 'NoOp' )