Bulk Delete System Jobs
When you install North52 BPA several bulk delete jobs are installed into the CRM organization. These bulk delete jobs perform house-keeping operations on some of the North52 entities. The house-keeping involves deleting records from the following North52 entities,
- North52 Command
- North52 Trace
- North52 Formula Calculation
These entities contain temporary data such as trace information which we clean up using the bulk delete jobs on a daily basis. These system jobs will not affect any other operations within Dynamics 365. The names of the system jobs are listed below & you can see there daily operation under the 'System Jobs' section of Dynamics 365.
- North52 Command Bulk Delete
- North52 Trace Bulk Delete
- North52 Formula Calculation Bulk Delete
- Navigate to Settings -> Data Management -> Bulk Record Deletion
- Change the view to 'Recurring Bulk Deletion System Jobs'
- Select all the North52 related jobs & then under the 'More Actions' menu click cancel