When you are upgrading from a version prior to 18.104.22.1682 you need to perform one additional step over the standard N52 BPA import solution. This is needed as many new features have been added & we wanted to provided an easy way to activate these for users on previous versions.
Note that if you just install version 22.214.171.1242 into a new MS CRM environment then there is no need to go through the upgrade steps.
The upgrade steps are outlined below,
- Navigate to the formula list within Dynamics CRM.
- Select all formulas
- Next click on the 'Run Workflow' from the ... on the ribbon
- Now the standard dialog to choose a workflow will open.
- Find & select the workflow named 'N52 Formula Upgrade'
- Click 'Ok' to execute the workflow against the formulas
- If there are any issues or you receive any further error messages please contact our support team via this website or email email@example.com