North52 uses a HTML5 caching technique to store the list of available entities in the Source & Target picklists on the formula form. The main advantage of this is that form load times will be significantly faster on subsequent loads & so ensures a better user experience for the user.
However this means if you add new entities to the CRM system you will need to refresh this HTML5 cache. The steps to refresh the cache are listed below. Note that the attributes on a entity are never cached & so these will automatically appear in the picklists.
Steps to Refresh the Entity List
- Open any North52 formula within Dynamics CRM
- Click the 'N52 Commands' menu option on the command bar
- Next click the Refresh menu item
- Close the formula
- Open the same formula or any formula to see the refreshed list of entities
Did you know?
North52's Data Packager helps move configuration data between instances
North52 Data Packager is an add-on for North52 Business Process Activities which enables you to easily move data from one instance to another. Users simply select the records they would like to package up and North52 Data Packager adds the data to a data package sheet, ready for export. Moving the records to another instance requires the package solution to be imported and ‘unpacked’ on the target instance.
North52 Data Packager is ideal for:
- Moving Dynamics configuration records
- Copying Dynamics Portal records
- Distributing demonstration data