If you need to see how many active users you have in your Dataverse environment, this article will walk you through the steps.
Steps to Find active users
- Open Advanced Find
- Under Look For, select Users
- Set the Status attribute Equals Enabled
- Set the next condition to Access Mode.
- Set this equal to Read-Write and Read
- Click the Results button
- The number of active users is displayed in the bottom left-hand corner
Restrict Users in the Dataverse environment using an Active Directory Group
To control which users are enabled in a Dataverse environment, you can create an Active Directory Group and assign it to the Dataverse environment - see the documentation here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/control-user-access#associate-a-security-group-with-a-dataverse-environment