Steps to Retrieve Detailed Error Message
- Click on the Advanced Find button
- Search for an entity named N52 Configuration
- Click the results button. No records should be found
- Click the new button in the top left hand corner
- Set the Name field to 'North52 Configuration'
- Set the License Accepted field to 'Yes'
- Set the Refresh Cache Interval field to '30'
- Click save in the top left hand corner
If the error is still occurring then you should be able to download the trace file and send it to email@example.com so it can be investigated further.
Did you know?
North52's Data Packager helps move Portal configuration data between instances
North52 Data Packager can be used to easily manage the transport of portal data from one instance to another. Specifically for Dynamics/PowerApps Portals, we provide templates that let you quickly move all portal entity data with ease. You can move whole sites or only the records you specify, either manually or via FetchXML queries.
And, because we use the Solution framework for the export and import of Data Packager data, you can easily version each data package. This is especially useful if you need to build up a new dev/test portal to a specific version – just apply and execute the Data Packages you need.