Occasionally you may see an issue with North52 BPA where you get a warning, like the below, when you attempt to publish formulas. Or you may see a reference to the North52 Configuration record in a trace file.
If this happens there a few steps that must be carried out to resolve the issue:
- Navigate to Settings -> Solutions
- Click 'North52 BPA' -> 'Open Configuration'
- This will open the N52 Configuration entity
- Copy the Licence Key into Notepad as a Backup
- Now Delete the N52 Configuration Record
- Next Open the North52 BPA main solution
- Click on the Info tab on the left
- Click Accept on the Licence Page
- A message stating a license has been installed should appear after a few seconds.
- Next click on the cog icon in the top right hand corner of the screen (just to the left of the text configuration)
- Now copy back in your 'Licence Key' into the field provided
- Click Save
- Check that the issue has been resolved