⚠️Please note if you are using Dynamics v8 or earlier, use the legacy information below.
Occasionally you may see an issue with North52 BPA where you get a warning, like the below, when you attempt to publish Formulas. Or you may see a reference to the North52 Configuration record in a trace file.
Dynamics 365 (v9+)
- Navigate to the North52 app
- On the sidebar on the left, select Start
- Under Quick Links, click the North52 Configuration button
- This will open the N52 Configuration entity
- You will be returned to the Start page of the North52 app
- From the Start page, click the Accept Licence Agreement button
- Wait a moment and the Start page should refresh and display the previous selection of buttons like below:
- Click North52 Configuration again to open up the newly created config file
- Replace the basic Licence Key with your previously copied one