Occasionally you may see an issue with North52 BPA where you get a warning, like the below, when you attempt to publish formulas. Or you may see a reference to the North52 Configuration record in a trace file.
If this happens there a few steps that must be carried out to resolve the issue:
- Navigate to Settings -> Solutions
- Click 'North52 BPA' -> 'Open Configuration'
- This will open the N52 Configuration entity
- Copy the Licence Key into Notepad as a Backup
- Now Delete the N52 Configuration Record
- Next Open the North52 BPA main solution
- Click on the Info tab on the left
- Click Accept on the Licence Page
- A message stating a license has been installed should appear after a few seconds.
- Next click on the cog icon in the top right hand corner of the screen (just to the left of the text configuration)
- Now copy back in your 'Licence Key' into the field provided
- Click Save
- Check that the issue has been resolved
Did you know?
North52 Helps with Complex Logic as Part of a Workflow / Power Automate Flow
The North52 Decision Suite provides functionality for you embed complex logic as part of a native Dynamics Process (Workflow/Action) or a Power Automate Flow.
Imagine if you could do an elibility check with several hundred possible combinations as part of your workflow process? You can do this easily by combining North52's Process Genie functionality with a Decision Table.
Even something as mundane as returning the next working day for your workflow (surprisingly difficult to achieve without code) can be easily done with North52.