Microsoft have made significant changes to how the sitemap within Dynamics CRM works from version CRM 2015. Therefore is may be necessary to refresh the North52 BPA sitemap. The following steps will show you how to refresh the sitemap,
The steps below will show you how to do this,
- Navigate to Settings -> Solutions
- Click 'North52 BPA' -> 'Open Configuration'
- Now the N52 Configuration entity will open
- Next choose the Start Dialog option on the command bar
- Then choose 'N52 Maintenance Operations'
- Choose 'Sitemap Install'
- Click next
- Wait for up to 1 minute for the operation to complete
- Click finish
Did you know?
You can Connect to 1000s of Web Services as part of your Decision Logic
When your advanced business rules and complex logic requries that you integrate with other systems North52's Web Fusion functionality can help. It enables two-way data communication between your Dynamics 365/CRM system and another service or application.