In some circumstances you may need to reduce the default Publish Count from 10 to a lower number like 5. This may occur if you have for example a slow development system. (e.g. small amount of RAM \ CPU power, etc.) or you have some large system jobs running like a data migration.
Change Auto Publishing - Publish Count
The steps below will show you how to do this,
- Navigate to Settings -> Solutions
- Click 'North52 BPA' -> 'Open Configuration'
- Locate the field named 'Publish Count'
- Change its value to the new one you want. If this is for a slow CRM environment then 5 is a good number.
- Click save and then wait 30 seconds before performing a 'Publish All'