⚠️Please note if you are using Dynamics v8 or earlier, use the legacy information below.
In some circumstances you may need to reduce the default Publish Count from 10 to a lower number like 5. This may occur if you have for example a slow development system. (e.g. small amount of RAM \ CPU power, etc.) or you have some large system jobs running like a data migration.
Change Auto Publishing - Publish Count
The steps below will show you how to do this:
- Open the North52 App on the Start page
- Click on the North52 Configuration button
- Locate the field named Publish Count (shown below)
- Change its value to the new one you want.
- Click save and then wait 30 seconds before performing a Publish All Customizations operation