In some circumstances you may need to disable the auto publishing of North52 formulas and schedules. Only do this if instructed to do so by the support team from North52. This article will walk you through the steps to achieve this.
Whenever a user clicks the 'Publish All' button in Dynamics 365 in addition to publishing the Dynamics 365 changes it will also publish any outstanding North52 changes.
Disable Auto Publishing
The steps below will show you how to do this,
- Navigate to Settings -> Customizations
- Click 'Customize the System'
- Click 'SDK Message Processing Steps' on the left hand navigation
- Set a filter on the list view to only show all records where the name contains 'North52'
- Select the 2 records with the SDK Message 'Publish' & 'Publish All'
- Click Deactivate
As you have disabled the auto-publishing service you will now need to manually publish any formulas or schedules that you deploy to your CRM system. The knowledge base article below wil show you how to achieve this.
Did you know?
You can easily build Fast and Accurate automated Tests with TestShield
No scripting or development is required. Our point and click editor enables non-coders to build automated tests for Dynamics 365 much faster and easier than traditional automated testing systems.
Test Data and rules are stored in easy to maintain Excel-like sheets making it fast and easy to learn how to use TestShield.