The BPA module automatically refreshes its own cache when it needs to. If you have been instructed by the North52 Support team to manually refresh the cache then these set of steps will show you how to refresh the server-side cache for your Dynamics 365 deployment.
- Navigate to the formula list within Dynamics 365.
- Next click on the ribbon 'N52 Commands' button on the ribbon.
- Then click on the 'Open Configuration' menu option
- Now the N52 Configuration entity will open
- Next click the '...' & choose the Start Dialog option
- Then choose 'N52 Maintenance Operations'
- Choose 'Refresh Cache'
- Click next & then finish
- Wait for up to 1 minute for all caches to refresh
Did you know?
Over 300 customers use North52!
Join over 300 organizations worldwide who trust North52 to drive their digital transformation into the future:
Serious Power without Code: Easily build business rules, tests and data packages using our point-and-click editors. Even the most complex business rules are easily configured.
Build Fast: We’ve built the North52 tools with our user’s productivity in mind – up to 10x faster than writing custom code.
Awesome Support: We take pride in providing world class support to our customers and partners, ensuring you are successful with North52.
Future Proof: We ensure your business rules and tests that you configure today, will continue to work with the ever changing Dynamics 365 platform.