The BPA module automatically refreshes its own cache when it needs to. If you have been instructed by the North52 Support team to manually refresh the cache then these set of steps will show you how to refresh the server-side cache for your Dynamics CRM deployment.
- Navigate to the formula list within Dynamics CRM.
- Next click on the ribbon 'N52 Commands' button on the ribbon.
- Then click on the 'Open Configuration' menu option
- Now the N52 Configuration entity will open
- Next click the '...' & choose the Start Dialog option
- Then choose 'N52 Maintenance Operations'
- Choose 'Refresh Cache'
- Click next & then finish
- Wait for up to 1 minute for all caches to refresh