In this business scenario the requirement is to disable a Quick button on the Lead Entity unless certain criteria are met.
To allow use of the Quick Button labelled Promote, the Budget must be above €5000.
Any Budget lower than that and the option to click this button should be disabled.
North52 Decision Suite Solution
The North52 Decision Suite solution works like this:
- A simple client-side Decision Table is set up which checks the Budget Amount field
- If it is less than 5000 then the Action to disable the Quick Button is invoked
North52 Decision Suite Steps
The following set of steps outline how to create this Formula:
- Create a new formula of type 'Clientside - Perform Action'
- Set the Source Entity to 'Lead'
- Set the Mode to 'Client Side'
- Set the Source Property to 'Budget Amount'
- Click Save
- Go to the Decision Table editor
- Click on cell A2
- Go to the Source tab and search for "budget"
- Expand Source
- Click on Budget Amount
- Click on cell A4
- Type <5000
- Click on cell B4
- Click on the Function tab
- Search for "quick"
- Shift+Click on QuickButtonDisable to open the function wizard:
- For Friendly Name enter Disable Promote Button
- For Webresource Name, enter WebResource_promote (copy the name specified on your form)
- Click Save
- It is now ready to test.