Today’s Veterans have a comprehensive medical benefits package, which VA administers through an annual patient enrollment system. The enrollment system is based on priority groups to ensure health care benefits are readily available to all enrolled Veterans.
This example shows how to set up a Multi-Sheet Decision Table to evaluate which Medical Priority Group a Veteran would belong to.
The documentation for these requirements can be found here.
To be eligible you must fit into one of the following categories:
|Priority Group 1||
|Priority Group 2||
|Priority Group 3||
|Priority Group 4||
|Priority Group 5||
|Priority Group 6||
|Priority Group 7||
|Priority Group 8||
North52 Decision Suite Solution
The North52 Decision Suite solution works like this:
- A formula of type 'Save - Perform Action' is created on the Contact entity
- The Source Properties are set to the fields used the Multi-Sheet Decision Table
- The Event is set to 'Create & Update'
- Exit this Decision Table on First Match is turned On on all Decision Tables
- Exit All Decision Tables on First Match is turned On on all Decision Tables
Multi-Sheet Decision Table
Priority Group 1
Priority Group 2
Priority Group 3
Priority Group 4
Priority Group 5
Priority Group 6
Priority Group 7 & 8
Note: In this example the CRM system doesn't store all the data and instead lifts it from other systems via web service calls etc. This way the Decision Table is able to execute without the need to store vast amounts of data within the CRM system itself.
This example uses publicly available information on the owners website and has not been endorsed by the owner of the information.
Did you know?
TestShield Makes Test Automation a First Class Citizen in Dynamics 365
Test automation principles leads to improved communication, reliability and teamwork as you enhance the ever changing business processes. The team members need to roll out change requests on the existing system and build new applications making automated testing very important.Top 3 Benefits of Dynamics 365 Automated Testing:
- Validated Business Processes: Dynamics 365 Automated Testing provides a robust approach to validate the business rules and process requirements of Dynamics 365 solutions
- Better Engagement: Dynamics 365 Automated Testing ensures that end users get top-class user experience
- Faster Delivery Time: Dynamics 365 Automated Testing assures fast delivery time by leveraging automation
The growing number of Dynamics applications that are being developed continuously presents a major challenge for Dynamics 365 testing. With such fast development, organizations need to ensure that these applications are thoroughly and constantly tested before being deployed.
Learn how TestShield helps automate testing in your Dynamics 365 projects