Today’s Veterans have a comprehensive medical benefits package, which VA administers through an annual patient enrollment system. The enrollment system is based on priority groups to ensure health care benefits are readily available to all enrolled Veterans.
This example shows how to evaluate which Medical Priority Group a Veteran would belong to using the multi-sheet Decision Table capabilities of North52's business rules engine for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The documentation for these requirements can be found on the VA website:
To be eligible you must fit into one of the following categories:
|Priority Group 1||
|Priority Group 2||
|Priority Group 3||
|Priority Group 4||
|Priority Group 5||
|Priority Group 6||
|Priority Group 7||
|Priority Group 8||
North52 Decision Suite Solution
The North52 Decision Suite solution works like this:
- A Formula of type Save - Perform Action is created on the Contact entity
- The Source Properties are set to the fields used by the Multi-Sheet Decision Table
- The Event is set to Create & Update
- Exit this Decision Table on First Match is turned On on all Decision Tables
- Exit All Decision Tables on First Match is turned On on all Decision Tables
Multi-Sheet Decision Table
Priority Group 1
Priority Group 2
Priority Group 3
Priority Group 4
Priority Group 5
Priority Group 6
Priority Group 7 & 8
Note: In this example the Dynamics 365 system doesn't store all the data and instead lifts it from other systems via web service calls etc. This way the Decision Table is able to execute without the need to store vast amounts of data within the Dynamics CRM system itself.
This example uses publicly available information on the owners website and has not been endorsed by the owner of the information.
Did you know?
North52 Decision Suite lets you:
North52 Decision Suite enables you to:
- Author business rules to define automated decisions using industry-leading approaches
- Measure and maximize decision quality using decision analytics
- Deploy, progress and optimize decisions that drive your ongoing business operations