In your business, you may wish to hide certain fields depending on where the user has accessed CRM from.
In this scenario, we are required to hide the Address Section when a user accesses CRM via their Mobile.
North52 Decision Suite Solution
The North52 Decision Suite solution works like this:
- A formula of type 'ClientSide - Perform Action' will be created that will enact the bulk of the workload
- The formula is triggered whenever an Account form is loaded
- It will check to see is the current form is being accessed via a Mobile
- If this is true, the formula will hide the Address field
North52 Decision Suite Steps
The following set of steps outline how to create this Formula:
- Create a new formula of type 'ClientSide - Perform Action '
- Set the Mode to 'ClientSide'
- Set the Source Entity to 'Account'
- Set the Source Property to 'OnLoad' for all forms (hold Ctrl to multi-select)
- Go to the Formula editor
- Copy and paste the formula below
- Click Save
iftrue(GetFormClientState() = 'Mobile' , HideSections('SUMMARY_TAB.ADDRESS') )
Below is a screenshot of the options for ClientState
Wizard - HideSections
Did you know?
You can create customized tiles to highlight KPIs or Next Best Actions to end users
North52's Decision Suite has functionality that we call Quick Tiles that allows you to present Key Performance Indicators, Next Best Actions, or any other information to users in a tile format on a form.
The tiles are easily configured using Decision Tables allowing complex decision logic to drive the information displayed to users. Tiles are clickable enabling users to take action from the tiles.