In this scenario, you may require that Account records have their shared access quickly removed when it is needed.
This can be done using the RecordUnShareAll function and North52's Quick Button App.
N52 Formula Manager Solution
The Formula Manager solution works like this:
A formula of type Process Genie will be created that will trigger the function RecordUnShareAll
The formula is triggered by a Quick Button on the Account form
- The formula will unshare all access to the Account record it is run on
N52 Formula Manager Steps
The following set of steps outline how to create this Formula:
- Create a new formula of type Process Genie
- Set the Mode to 'ServerSide'
- Set Display Format to 'String'
- Set the Source Entity to 'Account'
- Go to the Formula editor
- Copy and paste the formula below
- Click Save
- Copy the Short Code in the top right hand corner for later
N52 Create a quick button
Please follow the instructions to create a Quick Button here, using the Shortcode of the formula you made above.
Wizard - RecordUnShareAll
Did you know?
Decision Tables Simplify Complex Logic
Decsion Tables allow you manage complex business logic without code. Key features include:
- Simple visualization in a compact table format
- Promotes grouping of rules in a single table
- Business logic can be controlled by domain experts
A Decision Table represents multiple related business rules by using conditions, actions and data values in a spreadsheet-style table. The Decision Table uses columns for the conditions and actions of the rules and rows to represent the associated data values.