In this scenario, you may require that Account records have their shared access quickly removed when it is needed.
This can be done using the RecordUnShareAll function and North52's Quick Button App.
North52 Decision Suite Solution
The North52 Decision Suite solution works like this:
A formula of type Process Genie will be created that will trigger the function RecordUnShareAll
The formula is triggered by a Quick Button on the Account form
- The formula will unshare all access to the Account record it is run on
North52 Decision Suite Steps
The following set of steps outline how to create this Formula:
- Create a new formula of type Process Genie
- Set the Mode to 'ServerSide'
- Set Display Format to 'String'
- Set the Source Entity to 'Account'
- Go to the Formula editor
- Copy and paste the formula below
- Click Save
- Copy the Short Code in the top right hand corner for later
N52 Create a quick button
Please follow the instructions to create a Quick Button here, using the Shortcode of the formula you made above.
Wizard - RecordUnShareAll
Did you know?
You can Connect to 1000s of Web Services as part of your Decision Logic
When your advanced business rules and complex logic requries that you integrate with other systems North52's Web Fusion functionality can help. It enables two-way data communication between your Dynamics 365/CRM system and another service or application.