N52 Formula Manager Solution
The Formula Manager solution works like this:
- Whenever the a Task is created or the Subject updated the formula will check to see if the Subject contains the word 'urgent'
- If it does contact 'Urgent' then the AddToQueue function is called and adds the Task to the specified Queue.
N52 Formula Manager Steps
The following set of steps outline how to create this Formula:
- Create a new formula of type Save- Perform Action
- Set the Mode to Server Side
- Set the Source Entity to Task
- Set the Source Property to Subject
- Click Save
- Go to the Formula editor
- Copy and paste the formula below
- Click Save
- It is now ready to test
If ( Contains( [task.subject], 'Urgent') , AddToQueue( [task.activityid], 'task', FindValueQuickId('queue','Urgent') ), 'NoOp')
Wizard - FindValueQuickId
Did you know?
North52 helps streamline complex healthcare processes
Healthcare providers are no strangers to complex processes and rules. Patients expect efficient and seamless service.
The North52 business rules engine helps healthcare providers implement complex rules in their Dynamics 365 systems quickly and without code. The rules are easily modified, tested and deployed as regulations and requirements change.