North52 Decision Suite Solution
The North52 Decision Suite solution works like this:
- Whenever the a Task is created or the Subject updated the formula will check to see if the Subject contains the word 'urgent'
- If it does contact 'Urgent' then the AddToQueue function is called and adds the Task to the specified Queue.
North52 Decision Suite Steps
The following set of steps outline how to create this Formula:
- Create a new formula of type Save- Perform Action
- Set the Mode to Server Side
- Set the Source Entity to Task
- Set the Source Property to Subject
- Click Save
- Go to the Formula editor
- Copy and paste the formula below
- Click Save
- It is now ready to test
If ( Contains( [task.subject], 'Urgent') , AddToQueue( [task.activityid], 'task', FindValueQuickId('queue','Urgent') ), 'NoOp')
Wizard - FindValueQuickId
Did you know?
North52 Helps with Complex Logic as Part of a Workflow / Power Automate Flow
The North52 Decision Suite provides functionality for you embed complex logic as part of a native Dynamics Process (Workflow/Action) or a Power Automate Flow.
Imagine if you could do an elibility check with several hundred possible combinations as part of your workflow process? You can do this easily by combining North52's Process Genie functionality with a Decision Table.
Even something as mundane as returning the next working day for your workflow (surprisingly difficult to achieve without code) can be easily done with North52.