In this business scenario we needed to support a business rule where any newly created products are automatically added to all price lists in the CRM system.
This formula will automatically find any active Price Lists in CRM and added your new Product to them.
N52 Formula Manager Solution
The Formula Manager solution works like this:
- A formula of type 'Save - Perform Action' set up on the Product entity
- When the new Product is created the formula will retrieve all active Price Lists and add an appropriate Price List Item to them
N52 Formula Manager Steps
The following set of steps outline how to create this Formula:
- Create a new formula of type 'Save - Perform Action'
- Set the Source Entity to 'Product'
- Set the Mode to 'Server Side' and the Event to 'Create'
- Copy and paste the formula below into the formula
- Click save and test
ForEachRecord( FindRecords('pricelevel', 'statecode', '0', 'pricelevelid'), CreateRecord('productpricelevel', SetAttributeLookup('uomid', 'uom' ,[product.defaultuomid]), SetAttributeLookup('pricelevelid', 'pricelevel', CurrentRecord('pricelevelid') ), SetAttributeLookup('productid', 'product' ,[product.productid]) ) )
Wizard - FindRecords
Did you know?
You can create customized tiles to highlight KPIs or Next Best Actions to end users
North52's Decision Suite has functionality that we call Quick Tiles that allows you to present Key Performance Indicators, Next Best Actions, or any other information to users in a tile format on a form.
The tiles are easily configured using Decision Tables allowing complex decision logic to drive the information displayed to users. Tiles are clickable enabling users to take action from the tiles.