In this business scenario we needed to support a business rule where any newly created products are automatically added to all price lists in the CRM system.
This formula will automatically find any active Price Lists in CRM and added your new Product to them.
North52 Decision Suite Solution
The North52 Decision Suite solution works like this:
- A formula of type 'Save - Perform Action' set up on the Product entity
- When the new Product is created the formula will retrieve all active Price Lists and add an appropriate Price List Item to them
North52 Decision Suite Steps
The following set of steps outline how to create this Formula:
- Create a new formula of type 'Save - Perform Action'
- Set the Source Entity to 'Product'
- Set the Mode to 'Server Side' and the Event to 'Create'
- Copy and paste the formula below into the formula
- Click save and test
ForEachRecord( FindRecords('pricelevel', 'statecode', '0', 'pricelevelid'), CreateRecord('productpricelevel', SetAttributeLookup('uomid', 'uom' ,[product.defaultuomid]), SetAttributeLookup('pricelevelid', 'pricelevel', CurrentRecord('pricelevelid') ), SetAttributeLookup('productid', 'product' ,[product.productid]) ) )
Wizard - FindRecords
Did you know?
North52 helps Government (federal and state) departments with complex rules in their Dynamics 365 systems
Public sector organizations frequently deal with large user bases and complex rules and routings. The North52 Decision Suite helps government orgnizations with Dynamics 365 manage processes like:
- Case Management - task checklists, routing, prioritization and approval
- Eligibility checks for applications/enrollment
- Licensing administration