N52 Formula Manager Solution
The Formula Manager solution works like this,
- A calculated field (custom html webresource) is added to the Contact form named 'Age'
- This calculated field executes a formula
- The formula calculates the Age
N52 Formula Manager Steps
- Create a new formula of type 'Calculated Field'
- Set the Source Entity to 'Contact'
- Set the Display Format to 'String'
- Copy & paste the formula below into the formula description field & click save
- Click 'N52 Commands' & then choose 'Publish Formula'
Add Calculated Field to Form
- Open the Contact form in design mode
- Add the HTML WebResource to the form named 'north52_html_calculated_field_shortcodes_2013'
- Set the remainder of the fields as shown below
- Note the 'Custom Parameter' will need to be the shortcode on your formula
- On the formatting tab ensure it is set to 1 row, & no border
if(ContainsData([contact.birthdate]), DateDiffDescription([contact.birthdate], UtcDate(), 'd'), 'NoOp')
Wizard - DateDiff
Did you know?
North52's Data Packager helps move configuration data between instances
North52 Data Packager is an add-on for North52 Business Process Activities which enables you to easily move data from one instance to another. Users simply select the records they would like to package up and North52 Data Packager adds the data to a data package sheet, ready for export. Moving the records to another instance requires the package solution to be imported and ‘unpacked’ on the target instance.
North52 Data Packager is ideal for:
- Moving Dynamics configuration records
- Copying Dynamics Portal records
- Distributing demonstration data