North52 Decision Suite Solution
The North52 Decision Suite solution works like this,
- A calculated field (custom html webresource) is added to the Contact form named 'Age'
- This calculated field executes a formula
- The formula calculates the Age
North52 Decision Suite Steps
- Create a new formula of type 'Calculated Field'
- Set the Source Entity to 'Contact'
- Set the Display Format to 'String'
- Copy & paste the formula below into the formula description field & click save
- Click 'N52 Commands' & then choose 'Publish Formula'
Add Calculated Field to Form
- Open the Contact form in design mode
- Add the HTML WebResource to the form named 'north52_html_calculated_field_shortcodes_2013'
- Set the remainder of the fields as shown below
- Note the 'Custom Parameter' will need to be the shortcode on your formula
- On the formatting tab ensure it is set to 1 row, & no border
if(ContainsData([contact.birthdate]), DateDiffDescription([contact.birthdate], UtcDate(), 'd'), 'NoOp')
Wizard - DateDiff
Did you know?
North52 TestShield ensures Quality at Speed
TestShield's automated tests run on the Dynamics 365 platform rather than in the browser allowing extreme speed.
For example, we can run 1100 tests with over 15,000 Asserts to verify a new release of the North52 Decision Suite, in less than 4 minutes!
It means that we can deliver quality releases at unprecedented speed. Before TestShield, testing a new release was very manual and time consuming.