Normally our data maps install by default but if you started on an older version of N52 BPA or deleted them by mistake then its easy to just re-install them. All you need to do is follow the set of steps below.
Re-Install Data Maps
- Navigate to the formula list within Dynamics CRM.
- Next click on N52 Commands > Open Configuration button on the ribbon.
- Now the N52 Configuration entity will open
- Next you need to choose 'Install Data Maps' from the command pick list under 'System Settings'.
- Finally just click the save button on the ribbon, wait a few seconds for the save to complete which will also install the data maps for you.
- You can now check to see that the out of the box data maps have been installed.
- If there are any issues or you receive any further error messages please contact our support team via this website or email email@example.com
Did you know?
North52 helps streamline complex healthcare processes
Healthcare providers are no strangers to complex processes and rules. Patients expect efficient and seamless service.
The North52 business rules engine helps healthcare providers implement complex rules in their Dynamics 365 systems quickly and without code. The rules are easily modified, tested and deployed as regulations and requirements change.