Normally our data maps install by default but if you started on an older version of N52 BPA or deleted them by mistake then its easy to just re-install them. All you need to do is follow the set of steps below.
Re-Install Data Maps
- Navigate to the formula list within Dynamics CRM.
- Next click on N52 Commands > Open Configuration button on the ribbon.
- Now the N52 Configuration entity will open
- Next you need to choose 'Install Data Maps' from the command pick list under 'System Settings'.
- Finally just click the save button on the ribbon, wait a few seconds for the save to complete which will also install the data maps for you.
- You can now check to see that the out of the box data maps have been installed.
- If there are any issues or you receive any further error messages please contact our support team via this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org